Blackberry

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blackberry
Blackberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta

Go down

BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta Empty BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta

Post  Admin 23rd August 2013, 07:23

Credits to : Sharky , aza77, realalpha, lum65, RAUB, fiva13
BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta B6c5f383c53f4ad1 BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta E524036eb2d08e03 BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta E61a2db565778f99 BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta Fb9b798be5222fc6 BerryWall v1.2.72 Beta 9fa570b4baf33e8f

Main functions: call filter + filter + SMS + filter + filter outgoing email + setting LED alerts + Hiding SMS + Disabling notifications for schedule + SMS + Preview incoming Encrypted email/SMS (not yet implemented) interface language: Russian/English The program is free, no keys.
Main provisions of 1. The rules are processed in order, 2. If the condition in the rule worked and no check marks beside them "Pass the next rule, rule processing stops 3. If the field supports multi-parameters (mostly for email), the settings are made in the form of comma separators: parameter 1, parameter 2, parameter, which has a comma "option 4 4. Time settings/events. Also operating in the mode of "and", i.e. If we put that rule works with 09:00 to 20:00, and we are interested in meeting in the calendar, the two terms should be fired.

5. parameters of template: {caller}-caller/SMS number in international format {caller2}-same as above, but without a + at the beginning (for VoIP providers) {emailfrom}-the From Email address (for letters) {message}-text SMS/email messages are used in the second type of action (Action 2).

Calls/SMS + Rules do not support multi-parameters (i.e. parameters separated by commas). There are the lists.
+ Rooms are in international format + Email all conditions are "and", i.e. If you enter the message subject, sender, and inboks, you must match all conditions that rule is satisfied.
+ Fields: Subject, From, Message support multi-parameters
A simple example (for calls, in order) without profiles: + General Meeting "calls" (those who fall into the "meeting" list, the list is updated each night and when planning meetings), works on an event in the calendar, the important call "+" important calls "(those who want to skip always) is bound to a list of" important "+" black list "(whom I do not want under any sauce) + I rule at an important meeting" (all the others are in the case of written text I meeting, call you back/call back later) + Rule "Call during working hours" (after hours, for numbers outside contacts, send SMS-go in the ass and call me during business hours) + the rule "in a weekend only contacts (on weekends, for numbers outside contacts, send SMS-go in the ass and call me during business hours) +" Contacts are allowed to call you later "(the period when ignored all calls from the contact book or trusted contacts list) +" Rule the night "(the nightignore all phone calls, nothing in response do not send).....

Version: 1.2.72
Required: 5.0.0 or higher
Download OTA : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Download OTA : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 195
Points ( Точки ) : 750
Reputation ( Репутация ) : 2
Местожителство : Plovdiv Bulgaria